DynaTrap DT1260-TUNSR Mosquito & Flying Insect Trap with Pole Mount – Kills Mosquitoes, Flies, Wasps, Gnats, & Other Flying Insects – Protects up to 1/2 Acre
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.5 x 11.5 x 44 inches|
|Item Weight||15.52 Pounds|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Target Species||Fly, Moth, Beetle, Mosquito, Gnat, Hornet, Wasp|
About this item
- What We Catch – Attracts and traps mosquitoes, biting flies, house flies, moths, no-see-ums, June beetles, wasps, yellow jackets, stink bugs, gnats, and biting midges
- 3-Way Protection – The UV light and TiO2 coating lure flying insects to the trap, then the powerful, whisper-quiet fan sucks them into the basket
- Powerful Protection – The trap effectively protects up to 1/2 acre of your property
- All-Weather Construction – A durable design for indoor or outdoor use. Keep it continuously running all season long for non-stop insect protection
- Discreet Design – The sleek tungsten finish and decorative basket are designed to effortlessly blend in with your existing décor
- Easy to Use – Place your trap on a flat surface in between insect breeding areas and people areas. Plug the trap in and empty the catch basket as needed
From the manufacturer
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide, LLC creates technology-driven indoor/outdoor insect traps that protect against mosquitoes, biting flies, moths, wasps, and more. Dynamic Solutions Worldwide, LLC produces products that are affordable, easy to maintain, and most importantly, effective.
DynaTrap Insect Trap with Pole Mount
Silently kill mosquitoes and other flying insects with the DynaTrap DT1260-TUN Insect Trap with Pole Mount. This trap delivers three-way protection for up to a half-acre. It features a fluorescent UV bulb, titanium dioxide-coated surface that releases CO2, and a fan that pulls insects in. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, it withstands all weather conditions. This trap has a stylish design with a rich tungsten finish and includes a pole stand.
- Attracts, traps, and kills flying insects
- Delivers up to 1/2 acre of coverage
- Easy-to-operate unit turns on and off with a twist; plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet
- Quiet vacuum fan draws in insects without zapping
- Durable for use in all weather conditions
- Needs at least 3 weeks to trap enough mosquitoes to make an impact, and 6 weeks to break the breeding cycle
- Elegant design with rich tungsten finish; includes pole stand for convenient installation
This trap quickly rids your space of pesky flying insects, including mosquitoes, biting flies, Asian beetles, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, moths, stink bugs, and more. Its fluorescent UV bulb emits a warm blue light that attracts insects, while its titanium dioxide-coated surface acts as a second lure by producing carbon dioxide that’s irresistible to mosquitoes. Finally, a powerful vacuum fan quietly captures insects in the retaining cage where they die within 24 hours.
Thanks to its ultra-quiet fan, this trap pulls insects into its screened base without zapping or buzzing. This makes it an ideal solution for barbecues, parties, or evenings on the patio. It is recommended that you place the unit at least 20 to 40 feet away from where people will be sitting.
For best results, twist the top of the trap to the ‘on’ position and let the unit run continuously during high insect season. Twist and remove the retaining cage on the bottom to easily dispose of insects and clean using the included brush. This trap requires no attractant or propane to operate. It plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet.
|Coverage Area||1/2 acre||1/2 acre||1/2 acre||1 acre||3/4 acre||1 acre|
|Mounting Options||Wall (mount included)||Hanging (chain not included)||Pole (included)||Hanging (chain not included)||Hanging (chain not included)||Hanging (chain not included)|
|Protection Against Insects||3-way||3-way||3-way||3-way||3-way||3-way with AtraktaGlo light|
There are no reviews yet.