BazTech Astronomical Telescope Zoom 90X HD Outdoor Monocular Space Telescopes Portable Refractor Spotting Scope With Tripod for Kids Beginners
- Astronomical Telescope can set 60X, 18X, the mirror group plus 1.5X, 90X, 27X. A small refracting type telescope with a larger diameter (50mm), accounting for little place.
- High Quality: Coated all-glass optics for enhanced image brightness and clarity.Refractive astronomical telescope with 50mm aperture and 360mm focal length, 90x maximum power.
- Equipped with two different magnification eyepieces and 1.5X multiplier mirrors, so that you can freely mix, observe different distances and sizes objects.
- Easy Use: Small and lightweight telescope due to durable aluminum construction, easily for hand held use,Quick and easy to assemble, NO extra tools required.
- High Powered Telescope: suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land & sky.
F36050M astronomical telescope is a small refracting type telescope, with good performance observation of celestial bodies and have a larger diameter (50mm). Suitable for beginners astronomy enthusiasts, configure two different magnification eyepieces and 1.5X multiplier mirrors. You can freely mix, observe different distances and sizes objects.
Easy to set up even for the novice and will encourage kids to love learning about space, it allows children to stay away from electronic products and can properly develop the children’s astronomy hobby.
Standard 0.965 inches attachment contains:
Eyepiece: SR4mm, H20mm, 3 times Barlow lens
This item Maximum magnification: 90 times (lens focal length / eyepiece focal length several Barlow multiples= maximum magnification ratio )
1.Foot opened, the telescope barreled onto the yoke , with a large lockable screw adjustment.
2.The zenith on the focusing lens is inserted into the tube , with the appropriate screws.
3.The eyepiece mounted on the diagonal , with the appropriate screws.
4.If you want to use just as a mirror to enlarge , put it mounted (no zenith mirror mounted 90 degrees ) between the eyepiece and the barrel , so you can watch the celestial bodies.